Re: benchmarking on NT

Fergus,

Perhaps you could try launching your bash command as such:

START "Timing Myprog" /SEPARATE /HIGH time ./myprog.exe

For more information on the START command enter:  START /? | more at the
command line.  You may also wish to try it with the /REALTIME priority
setting instead of /HIGH.  Haven't tried this myself ever, but it seems
like a reasonable approach.

Jim Sopchak

-