Win32 Online Documentation -- Revisited

Greetings,

First the good:

	I've found the msdn reference library (Win32) and have
been accessing it.  It is very impressive and nicely layed out, MS.

	Now the bad:

	To access anything using the Java VM that is the basis of the MSDN
library takes a very long time (average of 10 minutes per link) for
download and display of the information available (complete Win32
documentation it appears).

	I've known this was available for level 1 MSDN members (a free MSDN
membership w/access to the MSDN library after MSDN registration).

	Does anyone know where I might find downloadable documentation (one big
chunk or as part of some other currently available distribution) on the
net which is similar in scope and depth to the MSDN Win32 documentation?

	Thanks for your patience.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I