RXVT and COM2

Hi,

 I have two old question.

 1. I realized already to get 'rxvt' in X client packages.
    Today, I executed rxvt with the environment
    set CYGWIW_TTY = 1
    set CYGWIN_TITLE = 1

   But, the rxvt didn't get the keboard input.
   What's the problem?
   Please help me.

 2. Question on COM2 port
   I saw the article on COM2 port access in mailing list archive.
   Thus, I tried to test it. But, still this code cannot work well.

==================== This is a code =====================================
#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <termios.h>

int main()
{

FILE *fd, *comfd;

printf("Test COM2 port.\n\n");

if ((fd = fopen("com2", "rw")) <= 0) {
comfd = fileno(fd);
fprintf(stderr, "Cmd: Unable to open terminal\n");
exit(1);
} else {
fprintf(stdout,"Well Work\n");
fprintf(comfd,"atdt 2792540\r");