Install Problem!

I have recently purchased the 'Teach yourself C in 24 Hours' Book simply
because it had the disk with the compiler. Following the instructions to
install the compiler on a win95 pc I am not having any luck. After
unzipping the all.tar file the install command does not run hence I am
unable to install the software on my pc. Have you any ideas on what I am
doing wrong or can you suggest how I can install this software on my pc
running win95? I desperately need to use this software as I need to hand
in my assignment for my degree course. Thank you for your help.

Regards
Kiran
0171 250 6254
-