Re: Focus-follows-mouse on NT?

    Shankar> This isn't about Cygwin but I thought someone here might
    Shankar> know.
    Shankar> Can I get focus-follows-mouse behavior on an NT 4.0 box?
    Shankar> Even worse is the window with focus always being on top.
    Shankar> Is it possible to at least disable the
    Shankar> bring-to-top-on-focus behavior?
    Shankar> Shankar - For help on using this list (especially
    Shankar> unsubscribing), send a message to
    Shankar> "gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text:
    Shankar> "help".

    There's a tool named xmouse.exe which is part of the
    powertoys.exe (Microsoft utilities)
    when you run xmouse.exe The focus follows the mouse
    and you can type in a partially hidden window
    It works on Win95 (and maybe also on NT)
        You can find xmouse.zip on
    ftp.inria.fr
        /INRIA/Scilab/Windows/utilities/xmouse.exe
	or elsewhere ...
    Jean-Philippe Chancelier.
-