Command line options

     I have been reading over the README file that comes along with the
     cygwin32 package, particularly the part on "How to Write a GUI
     Application."  As the reader knows, this section lists all of the
     libraries that might possibly need to be included to support the SDK.
     Also, it states that the command line option "--subsystem,windows"
     should be used.

     Now, I realize that this is VERY similar to the VC++ option
     "SUBSYSTEM:windows."  However, I have looked through all the
     documentation I can find at the Cygnus site and have not been able to
     find this option (or the listed libraries) documented anywhere.  Where
     should I REALLY be looking?

     While we're on the subject, VC++ supports an option "-MT" for
     compiling multithreaded applications.  Is there something similar for
     gcc?

     Thanks for your patience.

     /s/
     Pat Bradford