Re: directx 5.0-i cant find a file it wants

Derek Greene wrote:

> where can i get subwtype.h and excpt.h?

I have never heard of subwtype.h.  I don't have it in the Platform SDK
and its missing from the Internet Client SDK.  excpt.h is for structured
exception handling.  Since GCC doesn't support it, you can just create a
zero length file called excpt.h in your include directory.  The SDK
headers from my knowledge do not use any of its definitions.

-