Re: Cygwin32 Signals

The current signal handling code processes signals in the user's thread.
If signals were processed in a separate thread I don't think that
Windows95 would have a problem:

1.	suspend user thread (don't care whether or not it is doing
	system stuff)
2.	invoke signal handling
3.	resume user thread

Unfortunately there is software that assumes that signals are processed
in the user's context - functions like longjmp will only work if signals
are processed in the user's thread.

There some (posix?/sysv?) API functions that allow an application to
specify whether or not signals are handled in the user's execution
context.

-