SSH....1.2.20 or 1.2.21

I've gotten ssh to compile, and it works when I'm not trying to use my
public/private key set, but when it does try to do that, I get an error of:
buffer_get trying to get more bytes than in buffer.

Anyone run into this?  And if so, do you have a diff of whatever patches
you added to make ssh work?

I would also be very interested to know if sshd can be made to work with
Sergey's latest coolview, since telnetd works it doesn't seem impossible...

Jon
-