problems using make

Hi,

I'm using the GNU-Win32 dll, running bash, and trying to do a make.

Things worked fine for about a month.  Then I started getting this

cygwin: Cygwin32: Catastrophic fail - unable to Create pinto_mutex

My directory structure still seems to compile ( it's Java code ).

Any suggestions?  I'd be more than willing to provide more information, I just don't know what you're looking for.

Thanks

Mark Sexton		Software Engineer
msexton@sanders.com	Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company
(603) 885 2806		65 River Road