less with b18

Dear all,

I am trying to get less to compile. Is there a curses or termcap library in
the b18 distribution? Won't compile without a terminal lib. There has to be
something? Should I pull down ncurses and use it instead? If so, any input
on what to expect?

Thanks,

| Darren Young                      | Cirrus Technologies, Inc. |
| youngd@cirrusnet.net              | info@cirrusnet.net        |
| http://www.cirrusnet.net/~youngd/ | http://www.cirrusnet.net  |

-