b18 bash keyboard problems

I am using b18 bash on a Windows 95 machine which was originally installed
with a Swedish keyboard was attached.  I have since connected a UK keyboard
and changed the keyboard settings via Control Panel.

When run, bash somehow picks up the Swedish settings and maps the keys
appropriately.  No remapping occurs when the --nolineediting flag is used,
however "set -o emacs" causes the same remapping problem.

I've run KEYB to remap to a UK keyboard, but keys seem to be remapped before
each prompt.  Thus (without looking at the source which I don't have) the
problem would seem to be within readline.  Can anyone tell me what registry
or other setting is being used for the keyboard layout and what I would have
to reset it to?

Many thanks.

Tony Bamford.

-