glimpse and ispell Windows (cygwin b18) binaries available

I've created glimpse and ispell binaries that run under NT4.0.
These binaries require Cygnus GNU-win b18, available at:
	http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

The glimpse and ispell binaries and sources are available at:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/tycho/tychoTools/tychoTools.html

Ispell and glimpse are used by Tycho, the Itcl graphical
development environment.  For more information, see
	http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/tycho

The only purpose of the Ispell port is to allow spell checking from
within the Tycho editor under NT with the ispell -u option.

If you are looking for a complete ispell4.0 for windows, try
        http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/files/ispell-4.0-nt.zip
The reason that we are not using that version is because under
NT, the -u option causes a core dump.her win

The glimpse port seems to work ok, except glimpseindex produces
messages about whereis and sync.

Merging the glimpse changes into the glimpse sources is doable,
but I have no plans to do it myself.  Both of these ports
are a bit of a rush job, but I needed the functionality under NT,
so I hacked up the binaries.

If the Glimpse and Cygwin maintainers want to setup links
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/tycho/tychoTools/tychoTools.html
or copy the files to their local websites, then that's fine by me.

-Christopher

Christopher Hylands, Ptolemy Project Manager  University of California
cxh@eecs.berkeley.edu 			      US Mail: 558 Cory Hall #1770
ph: (510)643-9841 fax:(510)642-2739	      Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
home: (510)526-4010 (if busy -4068)	      (Office: 493 Cory)
-