Sockets/POSIX etc.

Dear all,

has anybody succesfully ported SSLeay0.6.6 to GniWin32?

If so, please le me know, how SO_ERROR is to be handeled
	(and
		FILE *SSL_LOG=stderr;
		FILE *SSL_ERR=stderr;
	in ssl_lib.c, as well).

I' ve succeded to compile it with some modification, but
crypto routines crash at run-time... On the other hand,
the program can be compiled on Solaris and Linux without
problems.

Thanks for response.

D. Trcek
IJS/E6, Ljubljana, SI