Instaling Sergey's coolview

I checked Sergey's pagwe and saw a whole bunch of things that looked
interesting. I was wondering if I could ask some questions, however.

1) Does the "latest precompiled binaries" tar.gz file contain all the
patches listed on the rest of the page?

2) Do I just replace all occurances of the files I currently have with
those in the within the .tar.gz file?

3) Is there anything else I have to do to install the patch?

4) Will I rnu into any problems that I should be aware of? I've seen people
talking about removing a cs= entry, and things like that. Where might I
find informatino on all this?

Anyways, I'm very interested in fixing some of the bugs in bash. and it
would appear Sergey's code is the way to go. As an aside, does anyone know
if his changes are going into the next release (b19?) of bash? Just wondering.

				Thanks in advance for any help,
				Robert Seeger

Robert Seeger
Network Engineer