Problem with Sergey's telnetd, rxvt,vim

I had  exactly (just the pids were different) error messages
Gillian had here.

I remembered then the advice from *jeffdb@netzone.nospam.com (Mikey)

	"after you change over to binary mode, you will need
	to reinstall from cdk.exe and user.exe .... "

I've done that, then reinstall Sergey cygwin.dll and libcygwin.a
and I'v got the login prompt:

crusher:/ # telnet bewerly
Trying 10.11.4.66...
Connected to bewerly.ppe.bb-data.de.
Escape character is '^]'.

CYGWIN32/NT 4.0 (BEWERLY) (tty1)

login: jsc
Password:
Login incorrect
login:

So one problem gone away.
However i still cannot login
login keeps saying "Login incorrect"

Here my passwd and group file, i see that the groupid in the passwd file
does not matched the groupid in the group files, those were made with
the utility mkpasswd -l
Administrator::500:513:::/bin/sh
Gast::501:513:::/bin/sh
IUSR_YUTA::1000:513:Internet-Gastkonto::/bin/sh
jsc::1001:513:Jerzy Schubert:/home/jsc:/bin/sh
root::1002:513:admin account:/home/root:/bin/sh

Administratoren::544:0:::
Benutzer::545:0:::
Gdste::546:0:::
Hauptbenutzer::547:0:::
Replikations-Operator::552:0:::
Sicherungs-Operatoren::551:0:::

I could start inetd from com box or from bash observing the behavior
above.

When i tried to test service using autoexnt
 net start autoexnt
with autoexnt.bat as:
g:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\local\sbin\inetd -d
Here i cannot say instead /usr/local/sbin/inetd -d can i

autoexnt says in the same dos box:

AutoExNT wird gestartet (starting)
AutoExNT wurde erfolgreich gestartet (started successfully)

In the TaskManager list i can indeed see inetd running
but when i say telnet i get
crusher:/ # telnet bewerly
Trying 10.11.4.66...

I stopped simple internet services, as suggested before
but as i could started inetd by hand it probably has nothing to do with
it.

Other problem still here is with rxvt
rxvt: Failed to open input method
seteuid called, and it's not done yet.
ptydev="/dev/tty2"
ttydev="/dev/tty2"
seteuid called and it's not done yet (4 times)
i get rxvt window  but nothing in it. (no shell)
I use X11R6.3 binary provided by Arlindo da Silva build with b18.

And i also have problem with vim in the shell box, which many
people mentioned before, i did not understood the replay from Sergey

Jerzy

-