Re: latest coolview.tar.gz from Sergey...

1. change to binary mount.
2. change .bashrc, .bash_profile, and .inputrc to UNIX style format text
file. ( I have written two small utilities to do the transferm between
DOS style and UNIX style. ) Let me know if you need them to do the
transferm for you.

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************