ircd...

Hello,
 Would anyone like to work in a project to port ircd to windows. This
would be a free port well as free as it can be. The one's I'm interested
in porting are.
ircu2.10 or ircnn-1.1

I've got a working version almost. The hash.o problem I passed by
compiling it on linux (Just hash.o) then using it with the ircd source
on windows. This seems to work so far. If someone allready has done a
port please let me know, and if I could use your source/patches to work
on these thanks...

I'll setup a website/webpage for the port. I think with enough minds we
could make a very stable port.....

Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
System Admin. Network Consulting
http://www.deninc.com  http://www.lx.net
Irc Admin irc.lx.net (Newnet)
Finger jman@lx.net for PGP Public Keys

begin:          vcard
fn:             Jason Esman
n:              Esman;Jason
org:            Den Internet Service
adr:            P.O. Box 5719;;;Odessa;Texas;79765-5719;USA
email;internet: jman@lx.net
title:          Co. Owner Den Internet Service, System Admin. Network Consultingtitle
tel;work:       915-530-2608
tel;fax:        915-381-0070
tel;home:       915-530-2608
note:           IRC Admin irc.lx.net on newnet....
x-mozilla-cpt:  home.deninc.com;2
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard