Re: Inetd

In article <199707180745.DAA15210@iag.net>,
Sonic Junior <mphalpin@iag.net> wrote:
>	Has anyone ported Inetd? If so, please let me know and let me see the
>source code you compiled! Thanks!

There is a version of inetd on Sergey's web page.  I have been using it
for a few days and it works great.  It is a wonderful experience to be
able to telnet to my NT at work and use all of my familiar UNIX tools.

Sergey's web page is: http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/
--
http://www.bbc.com/	cgf@bbc.com			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."