Re: Stack problems?

Naftali:

I had the same problem, though spank me, I can't remember if this was
the fix:  make sure cygwin.dll is in your path.  I do remember having
account for cygwin.dll not being in the path.

David

naftali kirsh wrote:

> Hi ,
>     I'm new in this list and i have problem. I downloaded b18 and
> after
> a little work i made it work, now after some time i tried to run gcc
> but
> it writes me this error massage :
> (unknown) error while dumping state (probably corrupted stack)
> (unknown) I  cygwin_except_handler
>
> Can anybody help me ?
>
> Thank you
>     Naftali Kirsh (kirsh@geocities.com)
>
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message

He who dies with the most toys, still dies.
No one gets outta here alive.

David Means
mailto:dmeans@bellsouth.net
-