Re: You can't stop progress

Jacob,
I think the poster of that 64 Meg stuff was a little over-enthuasitic.

I run win95 with 16 megs of ram, and I have no problems with any/all
cygnus stuff. In fact, I have gone and compiled ircii, and ssh using the
cyngus tools, and I have never ran into any problems with 16 megs of ram.
(I never noticed my .swp file, but VC++ usually makes 95 make a 30+ meg
swap file, cygnus HAS to be better than that!!)

Now, obviously under NT, you might need more ram, since the overhead from
the OS is much larger, but I suspect 24 or 32 megs of ram would be fine.

Scott