Re: Compiling GCC 2.7.2.1/Objective-C on 95

The objective c compiler that comes with gnuwin32 works fine, all i had to
do to be able to use objc is compile the runtime library, I just extracted
it from the gcc source and with a few modifications (removing "tconfig.h"
from some source files) and some other stuff it builds just fine. I have
also built the gnustep base library without much trouble. If you need the
binaries just let me know.

--Stephen Crowley

-