Re: i960 Cross-compiler

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony E Pappas <pappas@egr.msu.edu> writes:

Anthony> I have attempted this and after the config has run, I run
Anthony> make with install-gcc so it will build only the compiler (I
Anthony> had trouble building all anyways).  I then get the follwing
Anthony> error:

Anthony> make: *** [cc1plus] Error 2
Anthony> make: *** [install-gcc] Error 2

If you only need a C compiler, then try adding

  LANGUAGES=c

on the make command line.

  Sam
--