include/fcntl.h unchanged?

I could find no changes to fcntl.h in the patch file that was posted
to the mailing list, was it's inclusion in the list of changed files a
typo?

Also attached is some code I wrote to add better stty support to
B17.1, it will have to be changed to integrate with your stuff, but I
thought you might like to look at it anyway.

stty.dif