Re: Gdk95.lib

Bart Anderson wrote:

> Does anyone know if gnuwin32 can link with Gdk95.lib.
> I tried putting it with the other libs and specifying -lGdk95 and
> -lgdk95 with no luck.
>
>         Bart
Well Bart,
I took a look at your problem and here's what I found  ;)

Gdk95.lib has object files that can be used after (manually editing a
couple of the filenames... change the nasty .\Debug\Dd.obj to Dd.obj
and then using ar -x <hex-edited lib> Dd.obj) and renaming to .o file.
I found Object.obj Sprite.Obj Dd.obj and Proc.obj.

Now I'm only left with 2 references that I guess exist in standard
.dll's (ie. Ddraw.dll).

Hope I've helped.. but I don't know how to reference the functions in
dll files.

Good luck,
	Bart
-