RE: ncurses/termcap, just won't clear the screen?

Mikey wrote:
> <<File: current.dif>>
> The diff that I sent out before causes random crashes during compiles
under win95,
> apparently micros*** lied about the output chars stacking up see remarks
below.

I've already fixed clear screen problem on W95 almost the same way :-) What
EOT character in output stream shold to do? Is output CP support really
necessary? And why do you use ndelay_set variable instead of VMIN/VTIME
fields in termios structure?

I can upload patched cygwin.dll to some ftp site. Any ideas?

--
Sergey Okhapkin
Moscow, Russia

-