Re: compiling and running ssh-1.2.20 with b18

Joe Rumsey wrote:
> I've actually got ssh working, albeit with some warnings from cygwin.dll
> about various things, but I did have to work around a few things in the
> ssh code:
[xxx]
> 4) It tries to read the password upon connecting from /dev/tty, but
> never reads anything.  Luckily it includes code to read from stdin
> instead, which works just fine.

  Same problem. But I managed to trick it to work.
  The changes are in tio.c_lflag settings : one need to add

  tio.c_lflag |= ICANON | ISIG;

  before calling tcsetattr() for non-echoed input, otherwise it would
  hang. Works for me (for 3 days).
  Any ideas why it is not needed for Linux-based compilations, anyone?

--
Igor V. Kovalenko   mailto:iko@crec.mipt.ru
-