DLL Example no longer works under b18

The simple DLL example on the cygnus web page:
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/building-reloc-dlls.txt
no longer works with the beta 18 release. When running main.exe a window pops
up that says:
"Unable to run c:\temp\main.exe".

This happens both for the main.exe built under b17.1 and the main.exe built
using b18. Running main.exe under the debugger (gdb) reports "unable to create
process" errors, and error number 11. Error number 11 in
include/Windows32/Errors.h is defined as "Bad Format".

I tried this on a Windows 95 machine. I have not tried it on a Win NT machine
yet.

-John
-