Re: Picking up include directories automatically

I think you misunderstood the thrust of my message, if you
are willing to alter your specs file
you can have any include directories you want, just make sure
that the specs file you want to use is in the first directory searched
by gcc ie. export LIBRARY_PATH=/usr./lib will use the specs file from
/usr/lib
if there is one.
just make sure you DON'T have one in H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/etc...
cause that will get used first
so again in your specs file right under the line that says
*cpp:
put -I/your/include/dir
DON"T insert or delete any lines, just type the dirs you want on that
line.
if you want to exclude all of the system dirs add -nostdinc, then gcc cpp
and cc1 will
only search in the dirs you specify.
see the gcc man page or info page preprocessor options for more info.

-