Re: Codeview debugging info

Although the system will automatically bring up one debugger, you get to
pick the debugger.  On Windows 95 look in win.ini for [aedebug].  On Windows
NT look in the registry for an aedebug key.  Look at the knowledge base
articles at http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q103/8/61.htm and
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q138/7/86.htm.  So if you want to
always launch gdb, try setting up the system for it and see if it works.
(Let us know!)

-- Dave

-