Re: random/srandom (was Re: link problems)

Geoffrey Noer wrote:
[...]
> If someone can point me to a Berkeley-licensed implementation of them or
> write them and send me a copyright assignment form, I'll add them...

I found them in the libiberty library available from the standard
GNU ftp sites.  They are under the Berkeley license so you should be
able to include the code in your project or build and link against
the libiberty library.

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com