Objective-C

Hello ... I just subscribed to this mailing list, so please bear with me
while I get the hang of it.

I've been playing with gnu-win32 for some time now and have noticed one
thing -- the objc library is missing. I remember having to use a command
line something like the following to create executables from Objective-C
code :

gcc -o myexe myexe.m -lobjc

Is there a reason why there is no objc library ?

-