EXCEL, DLL support

Hi,

I am new with gnu-win32, so be patient....

I am trying to build a DLL to be used in EXCEL. In order to get the hang
of it , I used the example for the home page(link relocatable and
non-relocatable dll). These examples run fine in a dos box under win95.

But when I want to use this dll in EXCEL I got an 'Error 48 in Loading DLL
" message. The cygwin.dll and fooB.dll are in the local directory, so it
isn't that.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Erik

PS.  When the printf statement is removed in foo2.c. I got ld
errors(cygwin_except_handler, STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.....).
PSS. When I add EXETYPE WINDOWS (or other parameters) in the fooB.def
file, I got syntax errors in the dlltool.
-