iostreams and stdc++ libraries for Mingw32

Hello,

Some people reading this list might be interested in the version of the
iostream/stdc++ library that I have compiled with Mingw32. This should
make it possible for you to write programs which use iostreams or other
features of the standard C++ library (including STL) without dependencies
on the cygwin libraries.

Downloads are available from my homepage at either

  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/gcc-extra.html

or

  http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc-extra.html

Note that rebuilding from the source requires a small change to the
current Mingw32 header files, which should be present in release
0.1.4 (which I hope to make available soon).

Use and enjoy,

Colin.

-- Colin Peters - colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp
-- Saga University Dept. of Information Science
-- http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/index.html
-- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/

-