Re: Please Sign Me Up!

At 09:41 PM 4/2/97 -0500, John D. Robertson wrote:
>join
>--
>|======================================================|
>| John D. Robertson, ADAMS Modeler / Software Engineer |
>| Robertson & Robertson Consultants, Inc.              |
>| 3637 West Georgia Rd.                                |
>| Pelzer, SC  29669                                    |
>|                                                      |
>| Phone: (864) 243-2436                                |
>|   Fax: (864) 243-3023                                |
>| Email: john@rrci.com                                 |
>|======================================================|
>-
>For help on using this list, send a message to

Send a message to gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com with a body of "help" and
it will tell you what to do to add yourself to the list.  You need to know
the list name (gnu-win32).  Keep the automated reply that you will get once
you're signed up.  This will tell you how to unsubscribe from the list in
the future.  If you should loose this message, you can always send mail to
gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com again with a body of "help" to find out how to
unsubscribe yourself.  I don't want to sound harsh but it is not up to
anyone on the list to subscribe or unsubscribe you.  This is all up to you.
Please make sure you direct all you requests regarding your subscription to
the proper address.  In general, we get far too many people in this list
that send these requests (largely ones trying to unsubscribe) to the mail
list rather than the request list.  Its rather annoying.  However, I by
no means am admonishing you for requesting information on subscribing from
the mail list.  Questions about how to join are fine and expected.  Its the
ones from  people that want to get off and should know better that are
annoying!

Anyway, I hope this helps you and welcome!

RFK Partners, Inc.                      (617) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (617) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02181

-