openGL libs in cygwin32 kit ?

The cygwin32 kit contains the libraries libopengl32.a libglu32.a and
libglaux.a. I guess these are just the import libraries and I also need
the appropriate dlls.

Where do I find these dlls (the MS opengl dlls?), does libglaux.a need
a dll equivalent as well and are the necessary include files (GL/XXX.h)
part of that distrib as well?

Finally, some example source code for an Opengl prog that compiles
under cygwin32 would be very much appreciated (including getting the
window and event handling if possible :-).

Thanks for any pointers, help, hints, etc.

   Christian

--
Christian Soeller                         mailto: csoelle@sghms.ac.uk
St. Georges Hospital Medical School       Dept. of Pharmacology