Re: Using MicroImages X Server with x11r6 NT binaries

I beg to differ with one detail.  The DISPLAY environment variable is for
the CLIENT, to tell it on what host the X-server is to be found, not .to
get the MIX server to look at the local computer for the running x client
application.  Hence, this should be documented in client software
documentation, not in the X-server's documentation.

David C. Hoos, Sr.
http://www.dbhwww.com
http://www.ada95.com

-