Re: API's that certainly do work. [was; Re: Windows API calls that don't work? (Was RE: Stupid stupid question :/)

> DRS wrote:
>
> -- stuff deleted --

I would prefer to think that the other Smith didn't try to link
with the -lkernel32 library. In which case, things probably did
work for him. If he ever is inclined to repeat the test with that
library, I'm sure he'll agree that this is not a figment of our
collective imaginations, and we can end this thread.

Phil Smith
-