Porting Unix to Windows 95

Hi, everybody,

We are currently porting a Unix application to Windows95 using Microsoft
Visual C++ compiler. Our problem is that the Unix specific header
files "/usr/include/sys/*.h" and the corresponding library is not
present in Windows 95 (or more specifically, VC++)

It seems that Cygnus is a solution, but the problem is that we don't
want to turn from VC++ to g++ (we have a lot of work done). Is there
an easy way so we can get the UNIX header files and libraries to work with
VC++ on Windows95? Among about one million files in Cygnus, what files
do we need?

With thanks

yawei@siue.edu
-