Crosscompiling again...

 Hi all,

Finally I have successfully installed the crosscompile toolkit on my linux
box. A few problems remain, however:

1) I'm including
#include <windows.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <netdb.h>
#include <arpa/inet.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>

but none of them seems to define e.g. SO_RCVBUF. There _are_ some include
files that define it, but if I use them, I get lots of definition
conflicts for other things. (e.g. mywinsock.h, Windows32/Sockets.h).

2) cygwin32_getsockopt seems to be missing in the libraries (setsockopt
   is there, however)

3) ANSI signal handling doesn't seem to work properly (I have installed
   a signal handler for SIGINT, and if I press ^C on my app, it
   'core dumps' (i.e. gpf in module cygwin.dll) Yes, the code works
   under Linux and Windows/VC++ ;-)

4) Can I link statically (i.e. such that the executable doesn't require
   the rather large cygwin.dll)?

Apart from that, thanks to the developers for a great tool!

-Gerhard
-