Re: Compiling Perl 5.003 on 17.1

"David M. Gursky" <dgursky@qsihome0.qsi.com> writes:

> Now that I've got the Configure scripts working (more or less), I'm now
> trying to compile Perl 5.003 on Beta 17.1.  I would appreciate hearing
> from anyone that has succeeded in doing this, and learning how you
> accomplished it.

I did it some weeks ago. Worked fine for me, however needed some tweaking at
a couple of points. I forget what exactly I had to do. If you run into a
problem just drop me a line. I also got linking in extensions and building
a statically linked perl to work (for extensions using xs files).

  Christian

Christian Soeller                         mailto: csoelle@sghms.ac.uk
St. Georges Hospital Medical School       Dept. of Pharmacology
Cranmer Terrace                           London SW17 0RE
-