Mingw32 0.1.2 available

For those of you interested in the Minimalist GNU-Win32 package a
new version is available at either of the following sites:

  http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html - In Japan

  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/gcc.html - In the USA

In case you don't know the Minimalist GNU-Win32 package is a set
of files (startup code, header files and import libraries) that
let you use the Cygnus version of gcc and friends to compile
programs that use CRTDLL.DLL (the C run time library included with
Win32 operating systems) and do not depend on CYGWIN.DLL.

You can read the readme at either of the two locations indicated
above for a bit more information.

Colin.

PS. Jeez, that sounded like an ad. Just to be clear this is just
    some stuff I did for my own use originally. It's all public
    domain.

PPS. Version 0.1.2 has been up for almost two weeks actually,
     sorry for the delay posting to the mailing list.

-- Colin Peters - colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp
-- Saga University Dept. of Information Science
-- http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/index.html
-- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/

-