BUG: Struct declarations in template funcs crash b17.1

I was able to narow down the problem I reported earlier with the internal
compiler error.  After cutting and hacking at the preprocessed output, I
narrowed it down to this simple test case:

template<class T> T Foo(T arg)
{
    struct
    {
        int val1;
    } watch_me_blow_up;
}

This crashes the compiler.  Although the code is useless, it illustrates
that the act of even declaring a new type of struct or class inside a
template function will cause the error to occur.  All you have to do is
type the above into a file called test.cpp and type GCC TEST.CPP and
watch the fireworks.

Any comments, anyone?

- Jonathan Lanier
  jonathan@westwood.com