error compiling V 1.16 with GNU-win32 beta 17.1

     Hello!

     I had some troubles compiling V 1.16 with Gnu-Win32.Here are the
     problems:
     LPDLGITEMTEMPLATE is not defined,
     could be fixed by: typedef DLGITEMTEMPLATE *LPDLGITEMTEMPLATE;
     in Windows32/Structures.h (in GNU-Win32)
     also FW_REGULAR is not defined, but I'm not sure it's the same than
     FW_NORMAL (if so add the #define in Windows32/Defines.h)

     Also for compiling the library you need to do -Dfar="" in Makefile,
     cause some parts use far pointer (and in win32 that doesn't exist, as
     far has I know...)
     Also when trying to like test programs, they fail and complain of not
     finding the following functions of V:
     AppMain(int char**)
     vGetLocalTime
     vGetLocalDate
     They are here, but the linker doesn't find them it seem to find all
     classes, but not the C++ functions not in classes...

     If there is a fix for this, where can I find it?

     PS: I'm not a subscriber to this list, so please cc the answers to me
     at krynos@clic.net

-