Re: Cygnus Cygwin32 Press Release 1/21/97

So that was the plan.. Cygnus does actually have a plan to make money
from our collective effort. I applaud them for this since everyone deserves
to be able to make money for their efforts. Unfortunently what they are
saying is only they can make money from this effort. What we collectively
need to do is assist in the development of minimal gnu-win32 so that we can
also aspire to make money if we so desire.
-