Re: dos file names (what should I do)

James Dumser writes:
> creating an empty directory before mounting doesn't exactly work right
> for me.

This bug is not affected by the mkdir -- it also fails if the directory
is not there.  I ran into the same bug when I was mounting various
parts of the distribution as "/usr", etc. but forgot to mention it.

The difference is that "ls /mounted_dir" works (it matches the mount
string and gets substitutted) while "cd / ; ls mounted_dir" does not
(it is not being combined with the current directory properly for
substitution).

..wayne..
-