This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using newer autoconf in src/winsup directory
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:51:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using newer autoconf in src/winsup directory
- References: <000001c67e3c$dfb77e80$9d6d65da@anykey>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 07:45:32PM +1200, Danny Smith wrote:
>I am not subscribed to cygwin-patches so I'm posting here. Forgive me
>if I've transgressed boundares, but I've always considered mingw as a
>Applying the above patch, running aclocal and then autoconf-2.5x, then
>./configure ---host=mingw32 --target=mingw32 works for mingw and w32api
>subdirs from a cygwin bash shell.
>I haven't tried with msys tools since I don't have them.
Didn't you notice some problems with AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR being set
I found this and a few problems with the patch, where Cygwin is
concerned. I'm testing some changes now and hope to have something
checked in soon.