This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Adding ".." may not work in readdir()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:20:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Adding ".." may not work in readdir()
- References: <445F58D3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 04:42:27PM +0200, Christian Franke wrote:
>Both else-if conditions at the end of readdir() are identical, so ".."
>case will never be executed.
>The attached patch for fhandler_disk_file.cc 1.183 may fix this
>(untested blind patch, sorry ;-)
Thanks for the patch. I've checked it in along with a changelog.