This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minor ntsec fixes and optimizations.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:57:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Minor ntsec fixes and optimizations.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:59:49AM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> I have a new patch ready against the chown bug, but it conflicts
> with what I sent a few days ago. In what order do you want to
honestly? Ok, I'd like to see smaller patches which solve one problem
at a time, not these very big patches which take a disproportional time
to review. I don't actually see a need to include name changes of
defines in the same patch which make the patch file even more larger.
If you could do me a favor, please send the whole patch in smaller chunks
which solve one problem at a time. This allows me to review them bit by
bit in some of these spare moments...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.