This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [patch] Tcl 20030128-3 changes to handle Cygwin pathnames
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu>
- To: <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 18:41:07 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Tcl 20030128-3 changes to handle Cygwin pathnames
On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> If cygwin specific code already exists in the official source then I
> suggest you submit your patch to the tcl.sf.net project.
Certainly, but no reason to wait for the next release of Tcl to get this
code into the Cygwin package. It takes a lot of work to convince the
maintainers that these Cygwin-specific code is indeed important, so it
may take a while.